And by early, I mean REALLY early. Like, a week after transfer. When you might be pregnant, or might totally NOT be pregnant.
If I do end up moving forward with another round of IVF this month, I'll have to fly to Minnesota approximately a week after transfer. My acupuncturist, who I trust a ton, doesn't think it's good to fly in the first trimester. But a lot of people think it's fine.
Personally, I'm ambivalent.
Which really means I don't have a clue what I think.
I mean, people have to fly early in pregnancy all the time, right?
And yet, when you're putting so much into getting pregnant, you don't want to do anything that might mess it up.
Of course, it's possible I'll go to the doctor tomorrow and I won't have a lot of follicles, or the ones I have won't be synchronized, or I'll have cysts that aren't resolved from the last cycle... all or any of which will mean I won't move forward with IVF this month.
Truly, I'd say the odds are slim.
But IF the stars are aligned, and it looks like a good month to move forward, I'll have to decide fairly quickly so I can starts meds.
So what do you think?